Roundtable Learning, a growing corporate learning solutions software company, is seeking a Territory Sales Manager who will be responsible for growing the Roundtable Learning customer base (Fortune 2,000 companies) and the sales of our Learning Management System (LMS).
This position requires a unique and talented individual who excels in multiple business disciplines including sales, business development, solution selling/consulting, and relationship management. The Territory Sales Manager will work with our LMS implementation group to consider each client’s unique needs and help determine the optimal software solution.
Excellent solution selling skills are a must, as well as a positive and upbeat attitude to build a satisfied and loyal client base. Finally, you will need the professional maturity to manage and prioritize your time, work autonomously, and interact effectively with business and technical professionals internally and externally.
Roundtable is seeking an individual with a great attitude who is coachable and competitive.
- Develop sales strategy and territory plan
- Prospect target customers
- Meets client’s needs, goals, and objectives
- Work with marketing to grow Roundtable’s presence in the industry
- Manage sales cycles and pipeline
- Consistently meet or exceed established quotas
- Manage client care before, during, and after the partnership is created
- Acts with customers in mind; able to build effective strong internal and external relationships to gain trust and respect
- Work with the content team to ensure successful implementation of the Roundtable solution for customers
- Use all available resources to win opportunities
- Forecast accurately
● Experience in the LMS/eLearning industry
● Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
● Three or more years sales experience
● Proven experience selling product value to clients
● A drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
● Ability to articulate new approaches and visions to large target organizations
● Excellent communication, presentation, time management, organizational, negotiation, and creative problem-solving skills
● Experience using a CRM or contact management system
● Passion for winning, persistence, and determination